Tuesday, February 15, 2011

lalala-LOVE day

 Who's the date? :P


We both came from office and we were so hungry. We decided to eat at the nearest place which is Robinson's Galleria. Because we were so hungry, I wanted to eat rice. 

We headed to Sizzling Pepper Steak. And here are my feeling photographer photos. I'm a frustrated photographer and i'm dreaming of becoming one. :P how i wish.

 If you want to order, you'll flip that to GO.




 Pork something. Few pieces of pork only Compared to the picture on their menu.




Went to Starbucks for some dessert. Starbucks branch there is so cozy than any other branch (well, for me).






He's irritated already because i'm using him as my subject for photography :P








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...