They say unique pieces are often found in vintage pieces and true fashionistas appreciate it.
One chictopia style icon I know often mix her vintage pieces with modern ones which makes her look extraordinary yet fabulous - Aisa Ipac. She got tons of comments on her chictopia page every time she posts an outfit shot. From then on, I stalk and read her blog to get fashion inspirations and ideas.
I really adore her style, being able to rock those vintage pieces effortlessly.
1.) Who is Aisa Ipac?
- "I'm just a simple girl who happens to love dressing up.:) I'm a UST graduate, I now work for an SEO firm in New York. I also do freelance styling, a webeditor of Depot Fashion Magazine and the owner of an online vintage store Archive Clothing. :)"
2.) How would you describe your style?
- "they said it's casual glam, I say bipolar. Lol. I don't really have a specific style I try to experiment with different styles. I go from rock star to whimsical to dainty to trendy in a snap of a finger depending on my mood. But I always mix vintage pieces with modern ones."
3.) Where do you usually shop and get your clothes?
- "Most of the time, online. I also love my thrift shop & department store finds. Sometimes when I feel like spending I go to Topshop, Forever 21."
4.) Favorite trend of all time?
- "the 70s and full skirts!"
5.) What is your favorite piece of clothing you have in your closet which you won't trade for anything else?
- "I have a new favorite, my peterpan collar nude colored lace dress from Forever 21. Too cute. ;) "
6.) Who is your fashion icon? Where do you get your fashion inspirations?
- "My icons are agyness deyn, rachel bilson, nicole richie, twiggy. I get inspiration from fashion blogs and fashion communities like lookbook, chictopia. So many stylish people around the globe!"
7.) What is your fashion philosophy?
- "Never say never."
8.) Advice and messages to all fashionistas?
- "Dress up for yourself and not for others!:) Style and fashion is not about the expensive labels or brands, what makes or break the outfit is how you carry yourself."
* All photos from Aisa's Chictopia.
Be inspired, spread the fashion word!