Saturday, March 5, 2011

i-ADORE: Aisa Ipac

They say unique pieces are often found in vintage pieces and true fashionistas appreciate it.

One chictopia style icon I know often mix her vintage pieces with modern ones which makes her look extraordinary yet fabulous - Aisa Ipac. She got tons of comments on her chictopia page every time she posts an outfit shot. From then on, I stalk and read her blog to get fashion inspirations and ideas.

I really adore her style, being able to rock those vintage pieces effortlessly.




1.) Who is Aisa Ipac?
- "I'm just a simple girl who happens to love dressing up.:) I'm a UST graduate, I now work for an SEO firm in New York. I also do freelance styling, a webeditor of Depot Fashion Magazine and the owner of an online vintage store Archive Clothing. :)"



2.) How would you describe your style?
- "they said it's casual glam, I say bipolar. Lol. I don't really have a specific style I try to experiment with different styles. I go from rock star to whimsical to dainty to trendy in a snap of a finger depending on my mood. But I always mix vintage pieces with modern ones."





3.) Where do you usually shop and get your clothes?
- "Most of the time, online.  I also love my thrift shop & department store finds. Sometimes when I feel like spending I go to Topshop, Forever 21."

4.) Favorite trend of all time?
- "the 70s and full skirts!"




5.) What is your favorite piece of clothing you have in your closet which you won't trade for anything else?
- "I have a new favorite, my peterpan collar nude colored lace dress from Forever 21. Too cute. ;) "

6.) Who is your fashion icon? Where do you get your fashion inspirations? 
- "My icons are agyness deyn, rachel bilson, nicole richie, twiggy. I get inspiration from fashion blogs and fashion communities like lookbook, chictopia. So many stylish people around the globe!"

7.) What is your fashion philosophy? 
- "Never say never."

8.) Advice and messages to all fashionistas? 
- "Dress up for yourself and not for others!:) Style and fashion is not about the expensive labels or brands, what makes or break the outfit is how you carry yourself."


* All photos from Aisa's Chictopia.


Be inspired, spread the fashion word!

Hearts, Jill

5 comments:

  1. oooh Aisa is one genius. her mix of patterns and colors are fierce. im new to your blog and im quite liking it. im now following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree! Adore her too. She manages to make everything look awesome :)

    Followed your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys! Me too, i love her style! :) just keep posted, you might get featured also ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks girls i adore all of you too!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...