Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sheerness & Maxi

One trick to elongate your lower torso?

MAXI SKIRT + HEELS.

Patricia Prieto of PARADIGMA


Kookie Buhain of DEATH BY PLATFORMS










Anastasia Siantar of BROWN PLATFORMS


Liz Elisabeth of Voguish Doodles




I've been dreaming of trying out the MAXI SKIRT trend but I can't due to the following reasons:

* I don't have a long dress anymore which I can use as a maxi skirt, I gave it all away. HAHA.

* I don't have a maxi skirt, and I'm still in the process of searching ;)

* I am too scared to try. YES, I'm that scared to leave my comfort zone. I'm thinking of a lot of things like it may not suit my personality, I might not carry myself in such trends, etc. But I am being inspired by a lot of bloggers in chictopia and lookbook. I see a lot of people wearing maxi skirt and I wanna give it a try! Also the quote "Dress for yourself not for other people" stucks into my head now. Like what I've said in my previous post, you'll never know if it looks good if you've never tried it out.

So I dragged my boyfriend with me in my MAXI SKIRT search. I am initially in search of a sheer one but I ended up getting the one i'm wearing.







Sheer top, semi sheer maxi skirt plus color blocked bag is a slight indicator that the hotness of summer is already coming.



Wore flats because I'm going to do lotsa errands today. That's why I wore a sheer top as well. I want everything to be comfy! What I love about owning a maxi skirt is that you is is unlimited. You can style it in many ways. Tie it to become shorter, make drapes by pinning up one side, etc.

Now, my target is to have a printed/colored maxi skirt!

Be inspired and spread the fashion word!

Hearts,
Jill

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i used to dread wearing maxi skirts too.. but once i mustered my courage and wore a black maxi skirt to school. i got a lot of stares and teasing from my classmates. but heck, it was one of the most comfortable outfits i've ever worn in school. I'm actually wearing a black maxi skirt today. ^_^

    i love the details on your skirt by the way, and you look great!



    jed
    I Am DollParts



    jed

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Anastasia Siantar of BROWN PLATFORMS" is my favorite. I love maxi skirts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing inspiration and gorgeous skirt!!!
    Freesia

    ReplyDelete
  5. love maxi skirts :) You look great in one! Thanks for the feature, Jill :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the aisa's maxi :)
    and you look so cute dear !
    visit my blog if you don't mind <3


    daraziivana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so obsessed with maxi skirts, they're too perfect!
    Love this post :)
    Have a great day!
    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  8. love those skirts :) especially claras is soo pretty. but like yours also ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. so lovely these bag!! :*
    visit our blog at http://uhooi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi guys, thank you for the lovely comments! <3
    I love the styles of all the girls I have included in this feature! :)


    So much love,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  11. The second picture of that girl named Clara is actually Jess Tran :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Nettie: Really? hehe, I just got her name for her Lookbook :) Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...