Friday, July 8, 2011

Woven and Loose

Grandmother's woven cardigan + my loose top worn as a skirt




The crochet/woven top is actually my grandmother's which is really perfect for today's weather. I wanted to feel the warmth since it was raining all day but I also wanted to keep it safe just in case the sun rises in the middle of the day. Crochet tops are a perfect way of layering for whatever weather.


As for the skirt (oops, scratch that, I mean top-worn-as-skirt haha!), I'm in the mood for a browny and beigy color palette. I keep on searching for the perfect skirt to wear but I can't find any. Good thing I stumbled upon this loose top of mine and I thought of wearing it as a skirt for a change! Tadah! (You can see me wearing this as a top here)


I love how the sleeves of this top added drapes to the "skirt".


New necklace I am inlove with!!



1 comment:

  1. the print on that skirt is interesting. love the blend of colors. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...