Friday, July 1, 2011

Wow in Pants

Wow, I am in pants!


I am not a jeans person. But I'm loving to wear pants and trousers. The flowy and comfy feeling not minding what seat and position you must control yourself in. As they, one day you hate this. Tomorrow, you'll gonna love it! Fashion and style transforms and evolves, agree?


Vintage vest and glittery pants.
F21 basic top.
SoFab heels.
Swatch x Jeremy Scott watch.



Before, I am always afraid to try new things when it comes to dressing up. But I learned that I have to dress for myself not for others. And I am happy with it. Forget about the huge stares.



 

Hearts,
Jill

3 comments:

  1. Nice pants :) BTW we have the same belt! :D

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice outfit! :) the glittery pants is a head turner! :)

    im following you now. :) hope you could visit my blog too and follow back! :) looking forward to your posts! :)

    theapplesofmyeye-carina.blogspot.com
    go pinay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! That's why I love dressing up for weekends! Because no need to care about all the stares! Cannot do that at the work place where I need to look professional. :(

    LeeAnne, Style N Season
    http://stylenseason.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...