Thursday, July 29, 2010

DAY 18 - 24

Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have

* finish OJT!
* accomplish atleast 50% of our thesis!
* Graduate ASAP!
* Study again (business/ fashion related, but i'm not sure about this pa)
* exert more effort for the SHOP! :) (thanks for supporting it dearest customers) 
* lose some weight (oh, please)

Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them

* Jill: because it's my name
* Jillak: I don't know why they even made it longer
* Jillgates: (Bill Gates) my highschool friends call me that way. 
we have a habit of making fun of our names.

Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future

Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy
photo from bryanboy.com
  Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else

* Because I am ME.

Day 23- Something you crave for a lot


Day 24- A letter to your parents

Dear Mom and Dad,

Thanks for taking care of me.
I love you both.
mwah.

lovelots,
jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...