Tuesday, March 1, 2011

i-SPOT: ICHIGO

"You live near Greenhills? Go visit Ichigo."

That statement made me so curious about the brand. That was I think 2008 or 2009 when a friend told me that I have to visit Ichigo and check out their stuff. From then on, I never stopped checking their online site to see if they have new designs (visit their multiply site here - ICHIGO). Whenever I go to GH, I see to it that I visit their shop to check their new collections. 



These are some of the Ichigo items I own:

* bought this recently but the bows are gone already because of my Horror Booth experience at school. :( this is so cute promise!


* I got this photo from It's Vanilla Sunshine. I own this kind of bag in white :)


 * Ichigo studded shoes :) I bought this a couple of years ago already but still in a good condition. 


* Ichigo blue strappy flats, one of my favorite


Massive collection of cute ballet flats, check!


 


 


Brogues and Oxfords collection, check!








 for summer, check!



Espadrilles, check!



They also have collections for kids, how cute!



 Stylish bags, check!

  
  
  
  
  
  
 




* For international readers, don't know yet if they ship internationally. But you guys can contact them here:
Email: ichigoshoes@yahoo.com
Contact Number: 09178743008



* all photos are from ICHIGO

4 comments:

  1. love that oxford collection. They are so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just wanted to say that your profile oic looks so beautiful!

    great choices here :)

    Alex, http://reflectandfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys, thanks for the comments :) Ichigo has a lot of great flats and bags. If you're from PH, they have stores in greenhills and the ramp i think. They also deliver :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...