Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Triangle of LIFE

I got this from an email sent to me. I am reposting this because I think this will be helpful to all of the people around the globe especially now that earthquakes are coming unexpectedly.

It's better to be safe and ready than sorry.

So here are some of the guidelines for earthquake survival. The best that you can do when that occurrence will happen is to protect yourself.

Observe the following pictures to see the essence of the TRIANGLE OF LIFE.

Got the pictures from google images. If the photos are yours, please do tell me. I'm more glad to credit you. :)










 Proper way of lying down.

Don't forget to pray as well. God is more powerful than all of those calamities.

Spread the word and BE SAFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...