Thursday, May 5, 2011

Beauty and Butter Experience

I really wanted to try out Beauty and Butter Salon so when I heard there's a free pampering service for bloggers,  I know I definitely want to try it!

cute interior :)

I came there around 7:00 p.m. but I still waited for my turn since a lot of people dropped by at the salon to be pampered. They let me use their iPad to kill time :)


I tried their Hand and Foot Spa with Manicure and Pedicure. It was totally soothing and relaxing though they had to rush my service because the closing time is 9:00 p.m. I wanted to try their facial but due to lack of time, I opted not to.


I love the foot spa experience. They scrubbed my feet, put lotsa creams and whatsoevers that I don't know and the best part - massage. I loved it!

They're using Orly, Revlon, etc for their nail polish. I chose Lola for my pedicure. Wait, scratch that, the beau chose it and i love the result!


For the hand spa, it was a bit quick but still relaxing, :)
I just let them make the basic one for me - french tip - since I don't want a loud color for my hands. Di ko keri!





Overall, I really like the service and the people who accommodated me there. They're friendly! Thank you so much!Will definitely go back, I have nail art vouchers and I'll use it next week!

Thanks Ms. Maureen for this experience :)

You can visit them at the following branches:
5F SM Megamall
2F SM MOA
2F SM San Lazaro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...