Monday, May 23, 2011

i-ADORE: Divine Lee

Pretty and Witty - That's how I would describe Divine Lee.
She is a model (not that surprising since she has that modelesque body), heiress, boutique owner and a blogger. Despite having the fame and pretty face-with-luscious-curls, she keeps her feet on the ground through her blog
I really admire the way she carries herself into unique pieces and I love that she is really being supportive when it comes to Filipino Fashion and Designs.

Divine in Nixon Marquez Dress. Very AMQ right? :)


Divine in Kermit Tesoro Dress.



Check out the heels - by Kermit Tesoro again!


Girly.


Maxi Trousers Trend. Wide legged pants by Rajo Laurel.


Visit her blog HERE. You'll enjoy it as much as I do ;)

Since I know she's super busy, this feature do not contain a QA portion. Sad, but atleast I've shared with you guys a stylish and proud filipina! :)

Be inspired and spread the fashion word!

Hearts,
Jill

3 comments:

  1. i also follow her blog too! i love how she interacts with her fans through her blog.. as well as her twitter.. such a humble person she is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first dress!! It's amazing!! great blog. I'm following!

    Look my blog and if you like it, follow me!

    www.sickbytrend.com

    xx

    sBt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank for this post! So sweet!

    Much love,
    D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...