Monday, May 16, 2011

I-Dress for PFW: Pink Blush



PFW Penshoppe Show outfit:
Draped Pencil Skirt used as a tube.
Animal print Skirt
Oversized Cardigan
Longchamp Planetes Bag
Pumps



Since its summer and extremely hot in PH, I wanted to feel the summery and refreshing vibe but not limiting and sticking myself to the very usual flower power trend. Instead, I wanted to inject colors in my outfit particularly bright ones and wear light textures or sheers so that I will be able to breathe and not intake all the heat.



Because I don't to show too much skin, I grabbed one of my ever trusty oversized cardigan.



P.S. This outfit is kinda new for me since I am not wearing belt. If you notice, I love wearing belts to cinch the waistline and I believe its a great accessory in an outfit.


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...