Tuesday, June 21, 2011

50% off on Spiral's Heavenly Buffet

If you love eating, filling your tummy with sumptuous meals and tasting different foods from different cuisines, you might want to check out Cashcashpinoy.com. They are offering a 50% off on Spiral buffet! Hello? That's Spiral and you'll only pay 1,000 ++. Regular price is at 2,000 ++! What are you waiting for? Click, click, click that mouse before the deal ends!


If I were you, I will regularly visit their site because they offer the most awesome deals! I must say I regularly visit cashcashpinoy hoping to find good deals. I bookmarked their site! haha! I already bought a Beauty and Butter Nail Art voucher and Dusit Thani Buffet from them!  Come on, Filipinos love bargains! ;)


No money now? Don't you worry!
For HSBC debit card holders, you can pay using your debit cards at Spiral Buffet and get 50% as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...