Sunday, June 19, 2011

SOFABulous!

I went to GH some time last week trying to find a shoe that will make my heart beat non-stop.

I first saw a mary jane suede wedges at Summersault, which I really really love but they don't have a size 9. :( Yes, my feet is size 9. Haha!



When I stopped by Sofab, I remembered that some of the famous bloggers - Kryz Uy and Rosanna Aranaz designed shoes for them. So I was a bit excited wishing to score one of their designs. Unfortunately, GH branch does not offer the shoes. Boohoo! :( 

But anyway, I got a surprise for you guys. Who loves animal prints, raise your hand! hahaha! Tadah!




The heels and arch is love, I tell you! 



 I am still not over with animal print trend and I am still buying pieces that fall under the trend. I just can't resist. I am excited to wear these pumps!

Be inspired and spread the fashion word! 

Hearts,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...